Thursday, January 5, 2012

Happy Birthday Logan Scott Lowe

Happy Birthday Logan Scott Lowe!
3 years ago you were born!! I just can't believe its been three years already.
You have grown into such the tender hearted little boy.  I love watching your moments of kindness and compassion towards loved ones. 
You have quite the ability of putting others before yourself, and I absolutely love that about you.
I love our cuddling ("cuwwing") each morning; the way your face lights up making everyone around you smile, I love the inner joy you have and your frequent questions to people to see if they love God.




  I love to watch you adore your father, imitate, play with, wrestle, learn from, love. 
I love that each and everyday God has blessed me with being your mother-to help mold you into a Jesus-loving individual.



I remember this picture being so overwhelming to me.....I thought, wow, a family of FOUR!



You, my son, will do great things. You are dearly loved.
I pray that I will never forget this cherished season of life with you and the rest of our family.



No comments:

Post a Comment