Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Blessed Beyond Measure

I feel abundantly blessed today.  I have an inner joy that only Christ can bring.  I know that He wants me to shout it to the mountain tops- this joy I have is for all.  Strip me away of all that I have, and the joy of eternal salvation and a Savior that loves me more than anything possible remains.  This is why I feel blessed....Lord, I want everyone that enters this world to experience the love that Christ gives.  I want everyone to know that this world shall pass...its a blink of an eye.  I want to worship Jesus Christ with every breath of this life given to me.  My heart breaks for those with no hope....Holy Spirit move me to spread Your Gospel.  Abundantly blessed is an understatement....

Love, love these words to this Aaron Shust song:

I wait for You and my soul finds rest

In my selfishness, You show me grace

I worship You and my heart cries Glory

Hallelujah

Father You're here

No comments:

Post a Comment