Friday, September 2, 2011

One year ago today...

     One year ago today, our beautiful Alivia Eden entered this world, and my previous thoughts of, "motherhood is EASY," went out the window.  I realized shortly after coming home from the hospital that life with three children was dramatically different.  I went through a whirlwind of emotions, impatience, and discovered that I did not have enough hands to hold, grab, pick up, snatch, and/or save three children from any dangers that might come our way.  It was, however, an amazing event that took place in our life, and one year later, I am able to realize that God had a purpose with sweet baby Livi. 


   
     God taught me perserverance through the hard times.  When I felt more overwhelmed than I ever had been before, He was there to pick me up.  The sweetness of children is proof of Christ's love.  They are amzing.  I have been blessed more than I have ever deserved, and through this blessing our family has felt the tug to go bless others.  God had a plan for our little suprise blessing :)  Our relationship with Christ would grow to something its never been, and our true purpose in life has now been revealed.  Thank you Lord for blessing us with sweet Livi.  She is the perfect, amazing addition to our family, and it feels as if she has always been with us. 


    Happy first birthday Alivia Eden Lowe!  Our family is truely blessed to have you be a part of us:)  Let's embark on life and live it to the fullest.  Let's spread the good news of Christ's love to all and help 'the least of these.'  I pray for many more happy memories and birthdays! 

No comments:

Post a Comment