Tuesday, September 27, 2011

God is moving us :)

     Well!  I had good intentions of starting a blog!  But, such is life, things got busy :)  So many things have been happening in our life and we are doing our best to adjust, breathe in, and realize we are where we are for a reason.  God is at work, and my oh my is He working!  Here's one thing God definitely had a hand in....

A win!!! 

These boys work so hard everyday, and its so great to finally have some good feedback from all their hard work :) I will never forget the image of Logan on Memaw's shoulders with seconds to go, both with fingers crossed, screaming at the top of their lungs.  "Go Afenians!" in the words of Logan's.  What fun memories :)

     In the past month, Aubrey has also started her last year of preschool.  She, of course, loves it and is a learning fool.  Where she struggles learning letters and numbers, she makes up for loving shapes, colors, animals, insects, and lots of movement...she never stops moving!  I've decided after this year we will be starting home schooling.  So another adventure is in our near future!  God has brought this to my attention numerous times over the last year, and I have finally realized this is what He wants from me.  So many doubts come to mind.  Will I be good enough?  Will Aubrey, Logan, and Livi miss out on things?  Am I structured enough to encourage learning and not chaos?  We shall see! 
First day of school


     Miss livi is developing quite the personality!  My quiet, complacent, happy 95% of the time baby is becoming the giggly, "I think I'm big," girl who tries to play constantly with her older brother and sister.  She's developed a little temper too.  If Aubrey and Logan get out of her sight, she gets MAD.  And she's got a new trick...
Yes, I would say her leg is 100% healed :)  Let the walking begin!  She took her first few steps on Sunday, and continues to take more each day.  What a blessing she is :)

Here are some quick pictures of a few things we've been up to over the past four weeks....
Frankfort football game on Friday night
(so nice to spend a fall Friday evening together)
This is the first picture that even remotely looks like big sis Aubrey....but man, oh man they look identical here!
Backyard picnic :)
Oh the irony :) 
Miss Emma... I had to take this! :)
Logan and his buddy Landon

Love, Love these three people

And this is why its so hard to get a picture of Miss A :) 


So we are loving life, embracing where God wants us to be, and praying for guidance to Glorify Him.  I am overjoyed with gratefullness for all the blessings in my life.  God is so good.  I will praise Him all of the days of my life :)

No comments:

Post a Comment